Starting September 23, 2022, the applicants for the Canadian Permanent Residency programs listed below must apply online. Non-online applications received after the transition dates will be returned to applicants.
Categories will transition to digital applications on the dates below.
|Sep 23, 2022||– Provincial nominee program (non-Express Entry)|
– Quebec-selected skilled workers
– Sponsoring a spouse or partner
– Sponsoring a dependent child
– Sponsoring an eligible relative
– Sponsoring an orphaned sibling, niece or nephew, or grandchildAdopting a child through the immigration process
– Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot
|Oct 7, 2022||– Quebec-selected investors|
– Self-employed people (Quebec)
|Oct 14, 2022||– Agri-food pilot|
– Start-up visa
– Temporary resident permit holders applying for permanent residence
|Oct 21, 2022||– Home Support Worker Pilot|
– Home Child Care Provider Pilot (reopens to new applications on January 1, 2023)
– Humanitarian and compassionate grounds
– Self-employed people (federal)
|Oct 28, 2022||– Atlantic Immigration Program|
If applicants are not able to apply online and require accommodations, including for a disability, contact MBLAW.IO for guidance in requesting an alternative format.
IRCC will be issuing more information on the alternative submission process.